Friday, June 12, 2009

Our very first video on Megavideo community



[Thanks to Jessie and Jelin for helping me to make this video ]
[ And for those people who watched it . :p ]
[SCENE 1]
Kreeschan : Hello everyone , Im Kreeschan . Im a loyal E-Gamer and Certified O2Jammer
Jessie : What ~ ? Oh really ? Shit . I don't even f*ck*ng care about it . B*TCH !
Kreeschan : Shut up .
Kreeschan : Just ignore him . He wants to get others attention . In Filipino "Papansin" :)
Jessie : What ? Me . Tell me something about me . B*TCH !
Kreeschan : Yes you are !
Jessie : Sorry B*TCH . I'm not ~
Kreeschan : WHATEVER ~

[Jelin enters the Scene]
Jelin : Do you think that everybody loves you , and no one hates you ?
Kreeschan : Uhm . Yeah !
Jelin : You sure ?
Kreeschan : Yeah ~
Jelin : Well ~ I hate you !
Kreeschan : Oh really ~?
Kreeschan : Oh wait .
Jelin : What ? You fat ass .
Kreeschan : Uhm . Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment